DEA Cambridge Ltd is committed
to a service of the very highest standard. If you feel that we haven’t lived up to your expectations, we’d like
to know so we can put things right.
Please inform us of your complaint and how you think it could be resolved by:
- calling DEA Cambridge Ltd on 01223 706692
Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm,
- or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll do all we can to resolve your complaint by the end of the next business
day. If we can’t do this, we’ll email you within five working days to tell you what we’ve done to resolve
the problem, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know you can expect a full response within 30 days. If you are still
not satisfied with our response then you are encouraged to contact STROMA our accreditation scheme whose policies we abide
Health and Safety Policy Statement
To support our Health and Safety policy statement we are committed to the following
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessment of each site inspection undertaken
by DEA Cambridge Ltd.
- Create a safe environment by putting health and safety measures in place as identified by the assessment.
that all staff are given the appropriate level of training.
- Ensure that all staff are aware of, understand
and follow the health and safety policy.
- Appoint a Director to assist with health and safety responsibilities.
that normal operating procedures and emergency operating procedures are in place and known by all staff.
access to adequate first aid facilities and telephone at all times.
- Report any injuries or accidents sustained
- Ensure that the implementation of the policy is reviewed regularly and monitored for effectiveness.
Health and Safety Officer : Helen Ward (Director)